The family and I made the trip to Ballarat to pick up capricous yesterday.
We had her home by 4pm with no major issues.
Two stops to check all was well and a final stop near home to take some photos before she was placed in the garage.
So that makes yesterday offically day-1!
What was done (3 hours):
- drained baout 50L of water out of her
- washed the outside of the hull
- removed all the junk from inside the hull
- took out the screwed in place floor
- sorted out original parts from later add-ons